Join the Online Celebrations on Sunday 13th June from 1:30am BST
All members are warmly invited and encouraged to join the holy day celebrations this coming Sunday 13th June from 1:30am until around 5:30am UK time.
As always, families are encouraged to send pictures of their offering table and family members celebrating the holy day to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer to Join Two-Way Livestream
We are looking for volunteers to attend True Parents at the celebrations by the Two-Way Livestream BODA.
Main Event: Sunday 13th June at 00:30am BST (8:30am KST)
Rehearsal: Saturday 12th June at 10:30am BST (6:30pm KST)
What to prepare:
– Offering table
– Flowers to offer during the ceremony
– To join preferable as a couple
– To be officially dressed (man suit and necktie, woman white or cream coloured dress)
– To be visible throughout the whole event
– To prepare a well-lighted room with a clear background
Please register under the link: http://bit.ly/DayofAllTrueThings
The BODA room link for the rehearsals and the main event is: https://webinar.boda.zone/ffwp/invite/m3_6157e/