With the Annual Gathering Festival just days away, we summarise a few key points and reminders before we all get together this weekend.
Annual Gathering Festival 2021 is SOLD OUT. Please do not attend unless you have registered and received your confirmation email. We thank everyone who registered and look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
You will need to bring your own food, drinks and picnic setup (chairs & picnic rug, etc.) We also recommend bringing an umbrella, just in case.
We ask that all attendees follow our COVID safety measures:
- The festival will be held 100% outdoors to allow for social distancing;
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves will all be available;
- We encourage everyone attending to take a rapid COVID test 24 hours prior to the festival (these are available at local pharmacies or online);
- You are required to wear a mask when in the marquee or toilets.
If you have experienced any of the following 48 hours prior to the festival, please inform our team immediately;
- You have tested positive or had COVID-19 symptoms;
- Someone you have been in contact with has tested positive or had symptoms;
- You have arrived in England from abroad.
We are still looking for volunteers to help us for a few hours on the day in exchange for a free ticket. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Gathering Festival Schedule:
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Registration Opens and Arrivals
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM – Worship Service
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Activities:
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Boules & Kuub
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Children’s Sports
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Spikeball
2: 00 PM – 3:00 PM – Volleyball
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Ultimate Frisbee
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Football
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Live Lounge Musical Performances
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Clean-up & Departures
For more details, please visit: https://familyfedcommunity.co.uk/together-again-annual-gathering-festival-2021/
We cannot wait to be together again after so long! See you at the Annual Gathering Festival 2021!!