Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony and Peace Blessing Ceremony
Cheonbo Registration Blessing Ceremony Participants:
1) 2021 Cheonbo candidate couples who applied for the Cheonbo evaluation process
2) Cheonbo couples who couldn’t participate in 2020
Peace Blessing Ceremony Participants:
1) Married Couples
2) Participants receiving the Single Person Blessing
Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021 (8.27 by the Heavenly Calendar in the 9th Year of Cheon Il Guk)
1) Main Venue: Cheongshim Peace World Center
2) Church or public (official) places authorized by the national HQ, participating through the live webcast
3) If it is difficult to participate in person in a church or public (official) places due to the ongoing corona pandemic, families should participate online through the live webcast at home in the presence of a pastor or a member authorized by the pastor.
How to hold the Blessing Ceremony:
A) Cheonbo Candidate Couples and Cheonbo Couples
Husband: suit, gold bow tie, gold handkerchief, white gloves
Wife: white dress or formal attire, tiara, white gloves
B) Couples Participating in the Married Couples Blessing
Husband: suit, purple bow tie, white gloves
Wife: white dress or formal attire, veil, white gloves
2) Blessing Items Preparation
A) Gold bow ties, gold handkerchiefs, tiaras and veils should be purchased by each church or nation.
B) The MC should wear white shawl.
C) Besides items prepared by the church, all attire and additional accessories should be prepared by each participant.
CheonBo Holy Wine Ceremony
1) All 2021 Cheonbo candidate couples who have applied for the Cheonbo evaluation process
2) All Cheonbo couples who couldn’t participate in the 2020 Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony; If only one spouse participated in February 2020, the couple should participate together this time.
Time Period: must be completed before the Peace Festival held on 3rd October
1) Each region should decide on date(s) and regional president should officiate the ceremony
2) Participants should gather in church or public (official) places authorized by the National HQ and join a live webcast broadcast from the Regional HQ
3) If it is difficult to gather in person in a church or public (official) places due to the ongoing corona pandemic, couples can participate at home through the Regional HQ live webcast after reporting to the National HQ.
Holy Wine: The process of preparing the Cheonbo Holy Wine is included in the slides below.
Special Conditions of Devotion:
1) 120 bows: Bows can be offered at once or divided into 3 sections of 40 bows. In cases where it is unavoidable, full bows can be replaced by standing bows, hoondok reading or other jeongseong conditions that one can offer.
2) Repentance for past mistakes and offering the “Statement of Resolve to Start Anew in the Era of the Firm Establishment of Cheon Il Guk” in one’s church prior the Cheonbo Holy Wine Ceremony.
3) All families must offer a donation based on the number 13 to their national HQ. (Details regarding the sending of the overall amount to the International HQ will be announced later.)