Re-Energize Your Relationships
Friday 29th to Sunday 31st January from 7–10pm
UPDATE – 20/1: Please note that the final deadline for registration is Friday 22nd January!
What are you currently looking for in life? Whatever it is, chances are that developing great relationships will help make it happen.
- Have you been feeling like your relationships are not as fulfilling as they could be?
- Are you hoping to find people with whom you can build deeper trust?
- Do you wish things in your life would change but cannot see how that will happen?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we urge you to join us at Project Phoenix. Our team has been visiting cities across the U.S. and the world for two years lighting up people’s lives and hearts. It’s time to come together in honest, authentic and trusting communication to begin to experience the “heaven on earth” that we talk about on Sundays.
You have received this invitation from a Project Phoenix staff member or someone who believes you are just the right kind of person to help create a new kind of community, based on Unificationism but independent, grass-roots and collaborative. We have experienced God’s presence at these events and feel that the experience should be shared with others. We want to share it with you. Here are some of the key parts:
- Being part of a “family” for the length of the program. We organize into “family” groups of 6 and practice honest sharing, listening, empathizing and supporting. These are safe places where we can be fully ourselves. New and deeper relationships are formed.
- Authentic Listening – “Seek First to Understand, Then be Understood…” Learn and then practice, within your smaller family group, the secret to relationships. The skills learned can be applied in every relationship to enhance and maximize the important connections in your life.
- Honoring the Generations – Learning to respect and appreciate those of different generations and experiencing the power & understanding that can come from these insights.
- Through Our Lens – Hear authentic, raw testimonies from those who have overcome relationship challenges through Project Phoenix and how they are moving forward with their lives based on this life-changing experience.
> Early bird single ticket – until Friday 15th January @ 23:59 GMT – £25
> Early bird couples ticket – until Friday 15th January @ 23:59 GMT – £40
(Not just for married couples but also for 2 individuals from the same household e.g. parent & child)
> Full refund – before January 22nd at 23:59 GMT
> No refund – after January 22nd at 23:59
The Zoom link will be emailed to all registered attendees the week of the event.
Curious about what Project Phoenix looks like? Check out the video below: