Join the UK FFWPU to get reconnected with our community face-to-face on Saturday 28th August 2021.
It’s time to do what we do best – unify! We are delighted to invite you to join us this Saturday 28th August 2021 at Cleeve House for this year’s Annual Gathering Festival.
Staying apart has been the best way to stay together during COVID-19. With light now at the end of the tunnel, our team is committed to our goal – bringing our community safely back together again to get reconnected and reinvigorated.
Annual Gathering Festival 2021
Saturday 28th August 2021
10.00am – 7.00pm
- Adult Tickets: £10.00
- Teen Tickets (aged 11 to 18 years): £5.00
- Child Tickets (aged up to 10 years): FREE
How will the festival work this year?
To ensure we can safely host this event, the festival will work a little differently in 2021. We’ve simplified it into a one-day programme, allowing plenty of time to catch up with friends, family and the community.
Annual Gathering Festival Programme
- 10.00am – 11.00am: Arrival and registration
- 11.00am – 12.30pm: Worship Service (including the Grace Miller Awards)
- 12.30pm – 2.00pm: Picnic in The Park (bring a picnic blanket/chairs & packed lunch)
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm: Fun Outdoor Activities
- 5.00pm – 7.00pm: Live Lounge (perform live or listen to some great tunes – sign-up here)
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm: Festival Clean-up and Close
- More details coming soon…
Making the festival work
To make the festival work, we need four key parts to come together – and we need your help:
- Government restrictions are eased in time to allow the gathering.
- Good weather; the festival will be held 100% outdoors to allow proper social distancing (no marquee).
- We have enough tickets pre-booked by the community – a maximum of 200 places available.
- We have enough volunteers to help us manage on the day (volunteer here or read more below).
Our backup date Saturday 11th September 2021:
If for any of the above reasons we do need to postpone, we’re ready to go with a ‘just in case’ date of Saturday 11th September 2021. Please make sure you save the date – see our flexible ticket cancellation and refund policy below.
What do we need from you?
- You must pre-book your tickets here to attend (no door tickets available).
- Please make your own travel and accommodation arrangements (no coach service or overnight stays/camping, unless you have pre-booked a Cleeve House room with the Cleeve House managers).
- Please bring a picnic lunch, drinks and snacks for you and the family.
- We urgently need volunteers. Join our team or give just a few hours on the day in exchange for your ticket (see more below).
- Adhere to all COVID-19 festival safety measures; these will be adapted to the changing guidance.
- Inform us immediately here: email@example.com, if the following occurs within 14 days before the festival:
- You have tested positive or had any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Someone you have been in contact with has tested positive or had symptoms start (up to 48 hours before the symptoms started).
- You have arrived in England from abroad.
Want to join us as a volunteer?
This year’s festival simply will not happen without the help of the community.
In exchange for your help, we are offering free festival tickets, depending on the role you take and commitment required. We are looking for:
- Festival Planning Committee Roles – Involvement in pre-festival planning activities:
Food & Beverage Manager, Health & Safety Officer, Front of House Manager, Cleaning Team Manager, Sports Co-ordinators and more.
- Festival Volunteer Roles – 2-4 hour time commitment on day of the festival:
- Supervising Activities & Games, Front of House/Check-in, Parking Attendants, Cleaning Volunteers, Worship Service Helpers and more.
Interested? Please complete this short form to express your interest and our team will be in touch:
Grace Miller Awards – Nominate an inspirational young member
The Grace Miller Award celebrates an exceptional young member of the FFWPU community for their hard work and accomplishments in their community.
● Nominees should be aged between 16-25
● Nominees should have demonstrated an exemplary life of faith
● Nominees should have made an impact in their local FFWPU community or in their neighbourhood (e.g. at school/university)
At the age of 56, Grace Miller joined the Unification Movement and dedicated the rest of her years towards living a life with God and for the sake of others. She is remembered most for her motherly heart and her appreciation for 2nd Generation members. In 2001, Grace’s son – Tim Miller – created the ‘Grace Miller Award’ to honour Grace’s memory.
Nomination form coming soon!
Live Lounge – A long-awaited jamming session!
If you have a musical or creative talent that you want to share (solo or as a group), we would love to see it at this year’s festival.
The Live Lounge (5.00pm – 7.00pm) is a fun live performance by members, for members. Listen to some great tunes or showcase your own musical or creative abilities onstage in a fun and friendly setting.
Simply complete the form below and you’ll be allocated a time slot to hit the stage (slots are limited):
Ticket cancellation and refund policy
This year we have a fully flexible ticket transfer and refund policy – this does not apply for festival no-shows (if you do not turn up without informing us prior here: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If for any reason we need to postpone or you are unable to attend, you can:
- Request an immediate refund
- Transfer your ticket to another member
- Transfer your ticket to the back-up festival date on 11th September 2021
- Choose to donate the ticket refund to FFWPU
We look forward to seeing you once again at the 2021 Annual Gathering Festival!
Have a question?
We would be happy to help. Contact our team at email@example.com.
Follow our Facebook page to stay tuned for more info.